A Brief Intro.........

We are the Nielsen family and our home is in Thornton, Colorado. For the first time in our marriage we can finally say that neither one of us is in school and we are enjoying our new life with new jobs in a new city . We met in a PE class at BYU where Kyle was impressed with Hilary's sudden interest in lacrosse, her smile, and her jump shot. Hilary was immediately smitten with Kyle's athleticism, his sense of humor, and his always smiling face. When they got paired up to do an assignment together at the end of the semester, they worked so well together that they decided they might as well just stay paired up for life.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Break 2011

I know it is February and I have fallen off the blog wagon for a couple of months but this is my attempt to get back on, starting with Thanksgiving!! We spent our first Thanksgiving in Louisville and it was great! We were able to spend this great day with our friends the Snyders and the Bakers. The food was fantastic! Everyone really nailed their part of the meal, especially the pies. I think we had enough pies for everyone to have their own! It was really a great day and if I had to spend a Thanksgiving away from my family I couldn't have asked for better people to spend it with. We had a great time with our friends enjoying the holiday. I also got my first real taste of black friday shopping this year and I think I may have a new addiction!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, can I please eat whatever that is you're holding?!? This sounds like so much fun, and you picked great company! :)

    ReplyDelete