We have been in Colorado for about a month now and I finally have a day off where I don't have to unpack anything! Our first month has been a bit of a whirlwind between starting two new jobs, moving into a new apartment, and learning how to commute in Denver traffic. It is finally starting to slow down and I finally have a minute to think about all the fun and exciting things this past month has brought to us. We were so sad to leave our friends in Kentucky but I think that we will soon feel just as at home here in Colorado. We are lucky to have some family close by and what we think is a great new ward. Here are some pictures of what we have been doing this past month.
 |
| Just arrived from Louisville! Seriously long drive!
|
 |
| First DU Lacrosse game at Mile High Stadium! |
 |
| Celebrating Sam's graduation from BYU |
 |
| Celebrating Eden's 2nd Birthday! |
 |
| Hil's new office! |
 |
| Kyle's New Office |
 |
| Official DU Photo |
Loved all the pictures! Big adjustment to post school life but it looks like it's all going well for you two!
ReplyDelete